|Home||» Products||» Medical Table||» Tilt Table|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Tilt Table: (Model: TT12)
Tilt table is an innovative table that delivers premium performance, comfort and convenience. Versatile design features a removable footboard that offers patients easy access, and folds down to convert tilt table into a treatment table. Tilt transitions from vertical to horizontal with a smooth, quiet operation that takes patient from a soft start to an easy landing.It also provides safe working load with high lifting and tilting capacity.Has maintenance free motors which are easy to work with.
Tilt tables are used for examination, diagnosis and treatment. It is used in area functional rehabilitation for disabled patient. During the tilt, it measures how blood pressure and heart rate respond to force of gravity. Tilt-table is used for testing patients with signs or symptoms suggestive of orthostatic hypotension, vasodepressor or vasovagal syncope, postural orthostatic tachycardia, or when other causes of syncope have been eliminated. Some of them are:
Hypotension (unexplained), Tachycardia when standing, Pallor when upright, Orthostatic palpitations
Dizziness (unexplained), Lightheadedness, History of frequent unexplained falls, History of episodes of fainting or loss of consciousness.
1. Two electric motors, standard supports "Tmotion" brands for Hi-Lo & Tiling.
2. Tilting provides a actuators of 12000N push, angle adjustable from -2° to +90°.
3. Hi-Lo provides a actuators of 8000N push, height adjustable from +48 to +95.5°.
4. Hi-Lo and tilting by hand switches.
5. This table provides adjustable foot rest from -10° to +30°, comfortable for different situation.
5. Accessories: adjustable belts and active table.
6. Able to lift up to 175kg working weight from its lowest height.
7. Retractable castors 75mm for excellent mobility and safety.
8. Fire/stain/mildew/oil/water/wear resistant Med PVC.
9. Certificates: CE, FDA, ISO9001-2008, ISO13485-2007